WHAT TO EXPECT
Interviewing at OmniFlow consists of three interviews. Throughout the interviewing process, candidates will meet with our President, top lead account managers, and hiring manager. We do this to find the perfect candidates for the position while giving prospective employees the opportunity to meet with our top executives and learn as much as possible about the company and ask questions along the way. Our goal is to foster a positive team environment at OFC, and we believe that the best way to do this is by getting to know our candidates as well as possible.
- Consulting and sitting down one on one with our client’s customers to discuss services to fit their individualized needs. We only work with Fortune 500 companies whom are typically within the telecommunications and technology industry.
- Learning and practicing fundamental marketing and sales techniques.
- Customer acquisition and retention for our clients.
- Learn to gradually manage a growing team, getting hands on experience with management.
- Learning the interview process and getting experience interviewing new candidates.
- Attend daily sales and business development meetings.
- Learn public speaking skills by practicing running morning meetings and workshops.
Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.
LEAD ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVE
All positions from within the company begin here. We only promote from within the company.
In this position, we provide our lead account representatives with real-world sales and marketing skills with the purpose of training them for a management role. We use a step by step process to ensure that all of our lead account managers are given personalized, one on one training to make them the most successful versions of themselves. At OFC, we believe that developing the newest person in the company determines our future success as a company.
Those who are looking to grow and develop in their next position and are ready to be a part of an energetic, supportive team environment should apply.
OFC has both fall and summer internships available to candidates who are currently enrolled in classes. Unlike other companies, we believe in giving our interns real, hands-on marketing and sales experience, and fully integrate them into our team. They are given the same responsibilities as our lead account managers, allowing them to get real experience before they graduate and enter the work force.